Fujifilm FinePix S8200 Users Manual Instruction
Fujifilm FinePix S8200 Digital Compact Camera Users Manual (Owners Instruction) - The in-camera Advanced filters function bring creative photography to life, users can choose from up to 7 different artistic effects from FinePix S8200. You can Free Download Fujifilm FinePix S8200 Digital Compact Camera Operating Instruction Guide / Owners Manual / Users Manual (PDF format) Below.
The S8200 feature a convenient secondary zoom control on the side of each cameras lens barrel, this gives you the option of adjusting the zoom with your left hand while the index finger of your right hand rests on the shutter button, ready to take the shot and choose from three zoom speeds or use "auto back zoom" for long zoom photography.
Press the dedicated Movie button to start recording 1920x1080i/ 60fps Full-HD video with stereo sound instantly. Movie scene recognition ensures that settings are optimized according to your subject. Still photos can also be taken during video recording. A number of advanced Video Editing features, such as Movie Trimming and Movie Join, allow you to edit in or out any part of the recorded footage and really get creative.
Key Features of Fujifilm FinePix S8200:
- 16-megapixel 1/2.3-inch BSI-CMOS sensor
- 40x (24-960mm) Fujinon super-zoom lens
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Autofocus speed of 0.3 second
- Shooting interval time of 0.5 second
- Start-up time of 1.0 second
- 1920x1080i/60 fps Full HD movie with stereo sound
- 3-inch 460k dots LCD
- 200k dots Electronic viewfinder
- 1 cm Super Macro
- 3D Shooting
- Motion Panorama 360
- Manual exposure control (P/S/A/M modes)
- Dual zoom lever
- 10fps Continuous Shooting @ full resolution
- 6 Advanced Filters
- Powered by AA sized batteries
Download Fujifilm FinePix S8200 Digital Compact Camera Operating Instruction Guide :
Fujifilm FinePix S8200 Japanese User Manual - 日本語使用説明書